About ATFS-400 PHOENIX
The ATFS-400 PHOENIX integrates high-fidelity, interchangeable, tactical aircraft cockpits with a high-performance “flyable” motion system. This generates variable G onset and offset rates, as well as the sustained G forces of a tactical fighter aircraft. Modular design enables a realistic simulation of the cockpit, dynamic performance, mission systems and interactive elements of a specific type and model aircraft in any tactical environment.
2 Distinct Models
Offered as either as a 25 foot arm, Model 25, or with a 31 foot arm, Model 31, the PHOENIX provides a realistic tactical flight environment enabling increased skill acquisition, elevated operational readiness, increased physiological readiness and greater confidence and experience in a G on Demand environment.
A Unique Flight Training Experience
The ATFS-400 PHOENIX allows for a unique flight training experience that is unmatched in any full mission simulator. This training platform offers a variety of advantages to your flight training program including:
- High Angle of Attack (AOA) Maneuvering – managing maneuvering energy
- Explore edge of the aircraft kinematic flight envelope
- Departure from Controlled Flight Training
- Push-Pull Training in a tactical environment
- Spatial Disorientation Training
- G Readiness / G Tolerance Training
- Aircraft handling with combat damage